Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What are some things a thirteen year old can do to get about 100-200 extra dollars?

What are some things a thirteen year old can do to get about 100-200 extra dollars?
well on august 3rd me, my mom, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin are all going to a big outlet mall about 3 hours from my house and we're going for the weekend.. well i have $175 right now.. but i have to buy most of my school clothes and i want to have good quality ones like abercrombie, ae, hollister, etc. and i want to have a lot.. i get $12 a week for allowance.. but i want to get to about $400 - $500 at least.. my dad sed w/ my allowance and the money i currently have saved that i'll end up w/ a little over 300$.. so what are some ways for me to make money? i like kids.. but my mom thinks im too young to be left alone w/ kids.. so she wont let me babysit.. i like fashion, makeup, clothes, designing stuff, art, basketball, gymnastics, swimming, being outside, the internet, and friends.. is there anything i can do to get about 100-200 extra dollars for my trip? im a hard worker and i'll do my best... THANKS FOR UR HELP!
Adolescent - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ask around your neighborhood and walk dogs or do chores for people. Ask your family if you can do some housework for money. Little things like that will start to add up quickly.
2 :
Liability issues have always been problems for young people like you. if you can not baby-sit, then perhaps you can offer to help clean some elderly lady's house. perhaps someone you know, or if you go to church you could ask there.
3 :
The best thing that I can think of that i've done when I was your age was cut grass and wrake leaves. I was 13 and I was going on a trip to Boston to visit my oldest brother. I had to buy my own plane tickets and have my own spending money. In about 2 months time, I raised about $800 just mowing lawns, wraking leaves, cleaning yards. It was easy and very rewarding. I hope this helps.
4 :
Yes, you are too young to babysit. Hollister and the like are overrated! I see older people, as in 50 year olds, wearing it. Why don't you cut grass? DON'T WASH CARS! It's bad for the environment.
5 :
well u could see if anyone u know is going out of town and see if u can go and feed thier dog everyday or something. or cut grass, baby sit, pet sit, do yard work for ppl, do house work for ppl
6 :
dog walking mowing grass for people doing extra chores seeing if family needs chores done