Sunday, November 14, 2010

Need good prices for yardsale clothing?

Need good prices for yardsale clothing?
I am having a yardsale and I really need the extra money for new school clothes.. I have alot of name brands and I was just curious on good prices cause i dont wanna be to expensive nor to cheap so good prices where I can sell most my clothes but make good money. Thanks everyone.. I have clothes like AE, Aero, Hollister, Abercrombie, and some other stuff like Rue21 and kohls and pennies.. thanks everyone
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have good quality clothes in good condition, have you considered offering them to a consignment shop? You won't sell them all at once that way, but you'll make a lot more money than you would at a yard sale. Check the local "used clothing" stores in your area. Visit them and see if they are selling the kind of clothes you want to sell, and if so ask the owner how to go about it.
2 :
The people buying at a yard sale won't care about the name on the clothing. They're just looking to get things cheap. Start off at what you think is fair. If you find it's not working, you can always lower the price as the day goes on.