Friday, January 7, 2011

Britney Spears?

Britney Spears?
Why is everyone picking on her? I have seen enough moms on drugs, that would make you sick. What have you seen on Britney, as far as her sons ae concern? It makes me sick, the money the press spends on this crap! Hello, go help those moms who are realy hurting their kids
Celebrities - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I lover her!!
2 :
I hate Britney... she has dressed skanky all her life, she is the lowest of the low... I never liked her... and she is always on the news... for everything, like she is an attention addict... I am happy that she lost her kids... I hope she gets on coke and ruins her life...
3 :
idk why people are picking on her, except that she is famous and the paparzzi have nothing better to do. they should try to help Brittney, but she could probably pay for it herself lol jk
4 :
I agree. There is a new "Mom" on Nancy Grace once a week, drowning, smothering or leaving their kids in a car all day. What has she done? Some drugs and drank when her kids WEREN'T EVEN AROUND. They need a new topic. I saw a woman who looked to be full term (pregnant) today, at the hospital, outside smoking a cigarette. Society needs to focus on losers like that. I told her what a loser I thought she was when I drove away. Oh well if it was inappropriate, at least thats someone who is a regular person I am worrying about, not some celebrity I'll never know!
5 :
I think the way that the press is hounding Britney Spears is sick and wrong, but that doesn't mean that what she is doing isn't horrible. We have seen some instances where she was endangering her children, any many instances where she is obviously wasted and caught on video, if she's this bad in public, I think we can safely assume that she is even worse in private. This young lady is dangerously out of control. I actually hope that she wakes up and sees herself the way the world does, and realizes she needs help before she ends up dead.