Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Serious iTunes money problem (I need help now)?

Serious iTunes money problem (I need help now)?
Serious iTunes money problem (I need help now)? About 2 1/2 weeks ago i bought a AE prepaid gift card and i have spent all but $1.62 on the card. I know this by keeping track of what i bought and also what the website says on the cards balance. I have the card connected to iTunes but i bought a real iTunes cards because i didn't have anything worthy on the AM gift card to keep it connected, but today i went to iTunes to buy something without changing to the iTunes card (that means it's still on the AE card) and it worked. This is really making me afraid, where is this money coming from? I didn't forget that i put the iTunes card number in becase i just unscratched it. i just spent 10 dollars that i don't legally have and i don't know where it's coming from. my iTunes account says it's still on the AE card but the AE account balance is still on $1.62. WHAT IS THIS? I just switched it to the iTunes giftcard so can they take the money i owe off of it instead of suspending or taking what i bought off of my account?
Security - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
iTunes will catch this and remove it from your library eventually.