Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can you make money online for teens?

How can you make money online for teens?
Well, I am thirteen years old, and live in Saudi Arabia. I've tried jobs that have been suggested in earlier questions, but its hard to find somone who needs things done like that, but I have started a guitar tutoring service which is doing ok. I just started. Anyway, i was wondering if it was possible to make money online through online surveys. Iv'e attempted this before, but the legit ones ive chosen dont work where i live. So, are there any legit sites where i can complete surveys and make money through my paypal account? I am also a good writer, so if there is any way that I can make money online by writing fiction, write it down!!! Thanks! ~pacmanguitarist~ P.S. Saving for an expensive guitar. It might take awhile to save money up :( (It cost about $4000, but it'll be all the worth while) :D
Small Business - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Make a free blog at blogger about something you are good at or truly interested in, and than put adsense on it, bring people to your blog, each time your ads get clicked you'll earn money. I can assure that you will love working on it. If you want more info let me know.
2 :
A short list of things I do; 1) Write freelance (if you have a typing speed of 35 WPM with 98% accuracy) 2) Start a blog with AdSense (this normally takes around 6 months to see any money and you need to be committed to updating it several times a day if you don't want to pay money for advertising.) 3) Complete offers and refer your friends to GPTHQ. I know it isn't the most comprehensive list of all time, but it works for me :)
3 :
pacmanguitarist, If you have a lot of friends on myspace or facebook then you should go to the FREE webinar that FindProfitOnline is holding. They will show you how to profit from this.
4 :
I was doing hard work of finding home based/ online jobs. Luckily I found this website: http://www.wah-opportunities.biz They gave me list of top companies. I clicked and find many jobs. Did one job and received my pay yesterday. Best place for home based jobs.