Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. I have good job with a good employer. Now they will going to train me?

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia. I have good job with a good employer. Now they will going to train me?
for SAP software and exprience on SAP will open more doors for me. But the condition of the employer is that i wouldn't resign from here for next 3 years. What is my problem is that i also have an opportunity to migrate to UK. I always wanted to do that because i do like UK and want to live there but i have heard that because of down turn i may face problems. I was ok with it but since this SAP software thing i am confused now. UK provides freedom and high standard of living. Saudi Arabia provides good job security and good money. If i get involved in SAP means i can make more money. I am really in confused situation. I can't make choice. My question is if you were what you would do? Good job with good pay? OR living a life in a country you like? I know in UK i can get better opportunities and make also good money but now a days i may face problems. My problem is not the job , my problem is to stay with current employer or move to UK and live there because i would like to live there. I know i may face problems to get job there in UK but i can manage that. Same time my current employer offering me a good opportunity for me.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
are you british? you can stay years without a job in miserable conditions with people very hostile etc. think twice before do that.
2 :
No one can make this decision for you, but this company you are with now is giving you one great opportunity. After 3 years, you will be able to obtain other higher paying jobs, and different opportunities in other countries also. So if I were you and being business minded, I would stay and take the free course for later advancement.